- Mølbro`s famous M3 Europoint is carbide coated on the backside.
- This means that Mølbro`s M3-Eurospids is self-sharpening which reduces the tractive resistance.
- Less tractive resistance saves fuel, energy and at least money.
- The matrix of carbides merges with the steel when the coating is getting welded on.
- If you mount the forged and carbide-coated M3-Eurospids on a Euroshare, it will last for as long as the share
- Mølbros M3 Euroshare system is suitable for all well-known plough brands in Europe
Please contact Mølbro Production A/S for further information about our catalog material